Mean Stack Developer
- • Working with systems infrastructure (knowing what hardware to ask for , what OS to install, how to prepare the system and addictions for all software)
- • Understanding, creating, manipulating, and enquiring databases
- • API / back-end code in one or more languages, e.g. Ruby, Java, Python, etc.
- • Project management / client work, e.g. collecting requirements, creating technical specifications and architecture documents, creating good documentation, managing a project timeline.
- • A full-stack developer has data that is a mile wide, but not necessarily very deep, and has essential capabilities in the pieces of the stack in which they work most.
MEAN stands for MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, Node.js.
MongoDB is an NOSQL database which uses JSON-style documents for the data representation. In simple words; MongoDB is the database that stores the application. MongoDB scales productivity with its supple document model
ExpressJS is an HTTP Server Framework delivers useful modules and components for the web application. Express.JS provides a simple interface that allows the developer to make simple end points and cookie handling. In easy terms, express.js adds robust features to the application.
AngularJS is a front-end JS framework that develops complex client-side applications with modular code and data binding UI. AngularJS is maintained by Google and is used to develop a single page application with the use of the MVC architecture. The best way to explain AngularJS is it allows the application to have an expanded HTML library.
Features of the course
In mean stack development you can create easily web application for enterprises.