Interm Employment Program
Internships allow students the chance to apply their knowledge and skills in a professional setting while still in school. Internships offer carefully planned and examined work experience with the goal being to gain additional knowledge from on the job exposure. Internships may also be part of an educational program in which students can earn academic acknowledgments from their college. Internships may be arranged independently from the prospectus in which students would gain work experience only.
Interning in a field of choice will stand out on a student’s resume and help them with their job search after graduation. Participating interns gain on-the-job training that integrates education, career development and public service, while agencies hosting interns benefit from the contributions of creative and innovative students.
Benefits to Students
- • Career related experience
- • Gains practical knowledge
- • Opportunity to explore career avenues
- • Valuable work experience for their resumes
- • Potential to earn academic credit
- • Increased self-confidence
- • Enhances straight classroom learning methods
- • Letter of recommendation from departments director
- • Obtain references from co-workers
Features of the course
Intern Employment Program helps students to get a good career and industrial exposure